Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of School!

We had a great first day today! I was so glad to see everyone back in school and read to learn. Tomorrow is our first full day, so that will give all of us a chance to run through the full schedule.  The idea of this picture was to have the students hold letters that when put together spelled "1st Day of School." The students made the posters themselves, but next year I think we need to use black markers. Any thoughts?

After some Photoshopping!  


3 comments:

  1. That is one cute group of kids! It would be fun to have a "last day of school" to see how much they have grown? (I know, I know...we just got started). Charlie had such a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Although, next time I think I will use a think Sharpie to write the letters. I thought it would be special to have the kids make the posters themselves, but I had no idea it wouldn't read on camera. I guess I will have to find out how to fix it with Photoshop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karoline is so very excited about being back in school this year. If she had it her way she would be in school ALL year! As far as Sharpies, great idea:)!

    ReplyDelete