Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

'Twas the Night Before School...

Tips for transitioning back to school mode:

  • Stay on a routine (including weekends)
  • Designate a place to complete homework
  • Eat breakfast
For tomorrow:
  • Remember to bring 2 snacks (or 1 snack that can be divided)
  • There is NOT any lunch tomorrow but we will have snack
  • Lockers will be assigned tomorrow, and students will be given time in the morning to set them up.
  • We will put together the "perfect notebooks" tomorrow.  
I look forward to seeing everyone in the morning!  

2 comments:

  1. So sorry that I missed your message. I am new to blogging! I thought that I had commented on several things and then realized that I did not even have an account set up. Looks like it is going to be a year of learning for child and mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, Tara. I actually did the same thing earlier! Looks like this will be a year of learning and growing for all of us!

    ReplyDelete