Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Friday Tip


We have completed our first full week of school, and I feel like we have started on a great foot!  Although next week is a shortened week, it will be a very full and busy week.  We are also going to start our regular homework regime next week.


Today's Friday Tip is on Saturday, but I hope it is found to be helpful.  This tip is something I adapted from an idea I gleaned from Pinterest.  I saw the idea that some teachers glue clothespins to ribbon to display student work, but I thought why not glue two magnets to the clothespins and attach the pins that way.  One magnet is glued to the pin, and the other is on the back of the ribbon holding the pin in place.  Because the pins are magnetized, they can be adjusted for large and small projects, and they prevent holes in the wall.

Have a great Labor Day weekend!








2 comments:

  1. You are so clever! This is a great idea for displaying school papers and other treasures the boys bring home. :)

    ReplyDelete