Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

WRS 4.1-4.2

Happy May! We are coming down to the home stretch here at school, but we still have a lot of learning and fun planned for the month of May!

We started Wilson 4.1 last week, and we will continue with 4.2 this week. The big difference with step 4 of Wilson is the introduction of long vowels. As this point, our class has learned v-e syllables such as hope, note, etc. 

The following are a few sentences for WRS 4.1 and 4.2

  • I like the tune that Kate will sing.
  • I left the bone on my plate. 
  • I will trade this packet of gum. 
  • The wise king sat on his throne.
  • I had the best grade in the math class. I think there is a snake in that hole. 
  • Dave was late for the dentist. 
  • I hope I have a packet of gum. 
  • Dad told a joke that made us smile. 
  • Get the tickets for the basketball game. 
  • Did the pup choke on that bone? 
  • The bride had a fine time. 
  • Go to the cave next to the lake. 
  • We will slide and then skate. 
  • Dave will get the trombone in June. 
  • The red rug is in the basement. 
  • It is unsafe to cross the path. 
  • I like springtime the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment