Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chair Pockets

For those of you who are familiar with the Wilson Reading System, you know what there is A LOT of little "stuff" the kids need to have. This year I made these little chair pockets so that they have the accountability of keeping up with their own things. I like the wide pockets because they are big enough to fit the magnetic journal, reader, dry erase board, pointer, marker, and rules notebook. An added bonus is that it looks tidy, and I get coveted shelf space back!

1 comment:

  1. These are so great! Your organization is amazing. I have a homework "basket" at home for Charlie that we keep similar supplies and pull out at homework time. I think that this is really helpful in teaching the kids how to keep a tidy workspace and focus. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete